Get High-Quality, Effective, and Affordable Tutoring Today
For Scheduling and Pricing, Please Click On The Cards
Why Choose Me?
Prodigy offers the same professional tutoring services as well as more compared to the competition. That’s what makes Prodigy unique compared to other companies.
Through the application of memory skills, strategies, practice, personalized help, and problem-solving expertise, your student is ready for the SAT/ACT tests.
How We Compare With The Competition
Based On The Prodigy 4-Week Weekend SAT Prep Class
|Company||Price||Number Of Students||Minimum Instructor Percentile||In-Person Instructional Hours||Price Per Hour|
|Elite||$530||10+||Not Stated||16 Hrs||$33|
|The Princeton Review||$999||12+||Not Stated||25 Hrs||$40|
|Powerful Prep||$2500||12+||99th||24 Hrs||$104|
My approach to all sessions, including personalized 1-on-1 tutoring sessions with students.
I give each individual student comprehensive diagnostic tests to determine their current strengths, weaknesses, learning style, and subject knowledge of the common SAT criterion.
Assessing their current scores, abilities, and methods, I develop a comprehensive plan for each student that is tailored and balanced towards the most successful approaches.
We begin learning the necessary subject material to score well on the next ACT/SAT exam, such as: grammar, formulas, comprehension, language analysis, and concept evaluation.
I work together with your student to develop strategies that work for them while producing excellent results through practice, tips, tricks, and procedures that work best for them.
Students will utilize strategies learned that have been tailored to give them successful results while going through multiple full-length tests, and we will fine-tune our approach when needed.
Through the application of memory skills, strategies, practice, help, and problem-solving expertise, you or your student is ready to earn a higher score on the SAT/ACT Test. Go Celebrate!
Schedule & Pricing
Click & Swipe To Learn More
- Content ReviewWorking through the necessary content to ensure your student’s success during the SAT is a critical component. I’ve selected the common groups of subject content featured on every SAT test and have optimized the learning process for covering them.
- StrategiesLearn the effective tips, tricks, and test-taking strategies that a perfect scorer has researched, dissected, and compiled for students like you. With over 1,000 hours of tutoring experience, I offer hundreds of strategies for every type of student.
- No CommitmentOne Saturday, one class with four intensive hours of learning that could significantly improve your student’s score, as well as their academic and career opportunities forever.
- Individual QuestionsHave any questions answered by a tutor with a perfect score, whether it’s about the test, content, or strategies so that you can walk into the upcoming SAT test with confidence.
$425 for the entire 4-week, 16-hour Saturday SAT Prep Classes
April 6, 13, 20, 27: 1 pm – 5 pm
Held at 1618 E. 17th St., Santa Ana, CA 92705
$1200 for the entire 6-week, 54-hour Intensive Prep Classes
$800 for the entire 6-week, 36-hour Saturdays Prep Classes
Schedule will be posted soon.
- AvailabilityI make sure that I can be available for all of my students based on their own busy schedules. I schedule sessions when they are most comfortable and capable of learning the material. Being available is important.
- Tailored AssistanceWith over 1,000 hours of tutoring experience, I’ve witnessed every issue and problem students may struggle with and have discovered the solutions for each situation that work best.
- Habit BuildingAn issue I've noticed many students suffer from is a lack of work ethic or optimism. I can't be everything they need, but I do build those two necessary habits that produce results when followed.
- More FlexibleI’m not a conglomerate who hires tutors for $13/hr for minimal effort. You, and your student, have my full attention. My program is entirely tailored based on your situation and theirs.
- Dedicated AttentionI don’t throw worksheets and books at my students and call it tutoring. I spend every minute of my time improving on elements that are proven to increase their scores and knowledge. I love to help.
- QualifiedI’m shocked at the number of tutors who are not qualified or scored poorly on the SAT/ACT and are yet still paid upwards of $80/hr to teach your students. Perfect scores here, though!
My individual hourly rate is $70/hr if you are able to meet me near 1618 E. 17th St., Santa Ana, CA 92705 or near Anaheim, CA 92801.
If you are unsure whether your desired meeting place falls within my $70/hr driving distance, you are more than welcome to contact me and ask.
If you would like for me to drive farther than that to you, to areas such as Newport Beach or Irvine, my individual hourly rate is $80/hr.
*For students who are from a low-income family and can verify this with me, I am willing to work with your student on a discounted hourly rate.
Because my individual tutoring schedule is flexible, once the student signs up for lessons, I will contact him/her and figure out a consistent schedule that works for you, your student, and me.
Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy
For one-on-one tutoring sessions, I require at least 24 hours advance notice for rescheduling or cancellations. If the student or parent reschedules or cancels later than 24 hours in advance, they are responsible for paying a reschedule/cancellation fee that is equal to half of the originally scheduled session fee.